As a software engineer in IFS you will become a part of a highly skilled team. We constantly improve and love experimenting with new technologies that stand in line with our business needs. We strive to choose the best solution no matter who came up with it, our hierarchy is flat and we take technical decisions together. We’re not afraid of making mistakes; we are afraid of team members who won’t admit their mistakes.
Our vision is to build a team where members come from different backgrounds and eventually work across the entire stack. Over time we will introduce you to the parts you are less familiar with, so that you can equally well contribute to the FE and BE.
Our new solutions are running on the latest tech:
- Backend in .Net Core deployed on Azure App Services via Azure DevOps CI/CD
- App in Xamarin 5 (soon Maui), deployed via AppCenter CI/CD
- Prism, Automapper and other goodies
We expect you to be a team player who enjoys working together, helping others and learning from others, always striving to improve. We are looking for someone who can see the big picture and realizes that understanding the client’s needs is the key to bringing value as a software developer. We believe in recruiting software engineers that take responsibility for their work. It’s the right mindset we are looking for. We don’t mind formal education, but we will put your skills to a test as part of the recruitment process. The right candidate most likely is:
- A team player
- Able to understand the big picture
- Has a customer-centric mindset
- Believes in ownership and accountability
- > 7 years of coding experience
- > 3 years C#, and Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Excited to work across the entire stack: Xamarin app, web & backend (no need to be an expert on all)
- Is interested in relocation to Copenhagen
See more about life at IFS on our Instagram: