We’re looking for the best-of-the-best product leader with a passion for driving new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption.
The ideal candidate will thrive in conditions of uncertainty, has previous experience in building products from scratch as well as restructuring existing ones, and has excellent leadership and communication skills.
You will drive major strategic initiatives from beginning to end and work closely with our customers, support, and engineering.
What you’ll do
- Define product vision.
- Plan roadmap to achieve the vision through concrete milestones and measurable results.
- Own the product life-cycle from start to finish.
- Research and understand key customers, market trends, upcoming opportunities and challenges.
- Define priorities through understanding customers’ needs and company vision.
- Communicate product status internally and externally.
- Work with our customers directly – Talk to customers, listen to customers, delight customers, surprise customers.
- Solve complex issues and translate solutions into simple concepts for customers and employees within the company to understand.
- Work closely with engineering, marketing, sales, support and executive teams to define and manage product needs.
What you have got
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a SaaS company.
- Entrepreneurial experience or leading a product from definition to GA.
- Ability to run in short cycles, define MVP, perform experiments on the product and measure them.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a true team player with a “can-do” approach.
- Deep understanding of APIs, data structures, XML and SQL.
- Ability to turn requirements, ideas, and a vision into well processed and thought out documentation, presentations, and wireframes.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Ability to analyze data and extract insights from it.
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Practical knowledge of Flight Ops
- Familiarity with IFS system as a previous customer/partner
- Passion for Aviation and winter bathing
See more about life at IFS on our Instagram: