As an EFB Onboarding Intern at IFS, you will become a part of a highly-skilled team.
Our mission is to make flight operations feel simple and we do so by removing any manual obstacles on the way. We’re currently on a transformational path taking our product from good to groundbreaking and are uniquely positioned in the market to enable this innovative development. We strive to choose the best solution no matter who came up with it, our hierarchy is flat, and we take technical decisions together. We’re not afraid of making mistakes; we are afraid of team members who won’t admit their mistakes.
Your primary task will be EFB Onboarding – where ownership is our backbone and innovative thinking is our bread and butter. Your day-to-day work will consist of technical tasks and processes, as well as client communication where the main points are:
- Pilot App testing and comparison
- Write release notes
- Make app releases
- Edit XML reports
- Configuration our highly customizable app through a SQL database
- Troubleshoot and document issues
- Communicate with clients and provide assistance using our app
- Develop aviation knowledge across the company by translating aviation needs for product development purposes
As a kid, you always enjoyed playing with planes. So it was only natural that you grow up with a deep desire to pursue a career in the aviation industry. We expect you to be a team player who enjoys working together, helping others, and learning from others, always striving to improve. We are looking for someone who can see the big picture and realizes that understanding the client’s needs is the key to the company’s success. It’s the right mindset we are looking for. We don’t mind formal education, but we will put your skills to a test as part of the recruitment process.
The right candidate most likely has:
- Aviation interest/degree
- General knowledge of EFB’s as a pilot or tester
- Service-minded mindset
- App testing and comparison
- SQL experience
- Understanding of XML structure
- An open mind to learning new skills and technologies
We are looking for a motivated and gifted intern looking for a great opportunity within SaaS EFB management.
EU citizenship or Danish work permit required.
See more about life at IFS on our Instagram: